Did you know these following tidbits about the Midwest’s Largest Flea Market?
- It’s a Tuesday and Wednesday market. The mid-week hours add to the uniqueness of the seasonal flea market. Can’t make it during the week? It is also open for holidays like Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor
- There are nearly 900 booths. With that many vendors, you are sure to find something you like. Be sure to wear your walking shoes!
- You can search for products ahead of time. Download Shipshewana Trading Place’s free mobile app to save your favorites, or pick up a print directory when you
- It’s located in the heart of Northern Indiana’s Amish Country. Don’t be surprised to pass a few buggies on your way in!
- There is amazing food. Be sure to visit one of the food courts on property for broasted chicken, beef tips and mushrooms, ice cream, and so much
- You could win a cruise vacation. Don’t leave the flea market without stopping by the information booth to sign up for daily drawings and
- There’s an auction house on property. If you are looking to upcycle, re-purpose or find a unique item, try bidding at the Antique & Miscellaneous Auction. It happens every Wednesday starting at 9:00 am in the Auction building. You can even preview items on
- It’s open rain or shine. Be sure to come prepared for all types of weather!
Packed with stories, travel ideas and deals, you'll get the very best of Shipshewana and LaGrange County delivered right to your inbox. Enter your email address below: