Shipshewana & LaGrange County offer many different options for customizing a Winter Getaway!
- Looking for a “staycation” with your family over midwinter break? We have hotels that offer pools, gamerooms, and other kid-friendly amenities for a nice break away from the every day
- Need a romantic weekend for just the two of you? Shipshewana takes “dinner and a show” to a new level with local dinner options including Amish homecooked favorites paired with world-class entertainment
- Need a fun getaway with the girls? You can spend DAYS shopping and never hit the same store twice, with everything from custom perfumes to home décor to locally produced food items
No matter what the reason for a visit, you’ll be able to come enjoy delicious food, great lodging, and interesting things to do in Shipshewana and LaGrange County – your spot for the Perfect Winter Getaway.
For groups of 10 or more, contact Jordan Mazzoni at 888-278-9329 for special discounts.
Looking for other ideas of things to do in Shipshewana & LaGrange County?
There’s always something fun to do in Shipshewana, no matter what time of year it is. For more ideas, check out these popular blog posts:
- 10 Reasons To Visit Shipshewana in 2020
- 5 Do-Not-Miss Winter Activities in Shipshewana
- Best Tours in Amish Country, Indiana
- Top “Staycation” Ideas in Shipshewana