Van Buren Hotel
Shipshewana, IN 46565
“Our family serving your family”. Stay with us and experience small town hospitality at its best! Overlooking the surrounding countryside, our hotel offers a great place to stay while visiting the Shipshewana area.
TripAdvisor “Hall of Fame” award winner! Just north on SR5, we’re only minutes from the hustle and bustle of downtown, but offer a sanctuary from the intense activity. Come and enjoy and tranquility during your stay with us!
We are proud to offer clean and comfortable northern Indiana hotel accommodations, with many fine amenities such as complementary hot breakfast, headed salt-water pool, free wireless high-speed internet, and refrigerators and microwaves in every room.
Our family strives to give your family a great start to a day of adventure, exploring the famous Shipshewana Auction and Flea Market, browsing through nearly 100 locally owned specialty shops, enjoying a buggy ride through the scenic countryside or any of the other many local tourist attractions.
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- Complimentary Parking
- Pet Friendly
- Refrigerator and Microwave in every room
- Complimentary Refreshments
- Conference/Meeting Rooms available to rent for Events
- Extended Stay Rates Available
- Indoor, Heated Salt-water Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Motor-Coach Parking
- 84 well appointment Guest rooms
- 16 Suites
- 3 Handicap Rooms
- Some rooms with Whirlpool Tubs
- Flat Screen TV with cable/dish
- Individually controlled Air Conditioning and Heat in guest rooms
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Family Friendly
- Gift Certificates Available
- Group Friendly
- Group Baggage Handling
- Handicap Accessible