Weekend Flea Market
Shipshewana Flea Market
Friday, June 19th
12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Shipshewana Flea Market, 345 S Van Buren St
The Midwest’s Largest Flea Market is open Friday, June 19th, 2020 for our weekend market! The Shipshewana Flea Market is a do-not-miss Hoosier tradition with nearly 700 booths in an open-air market covering 40 acres.
Vendors offer a variety of products and truly have something for everyone – fresh seasonal produce, crafts, home decor, quirky novelties, dollar items, clothes, garden decor, antiques, cleaning supplies, beauty essentials, paper goods, jewelry, snacks, tools, accessories, games, books, toys, furniture, baked goods, signs, silk flowers, t-shirts, pet supplies, As Seen on TV products, party supplies, dip mixes, doll clothes, and everything in between. Open rain or shine. There are food courts, a sit-down restaurant and rest areas throughout the market.
- General parking is $3 per vehicle.
- Scooter Rental Available
- Open rain or shine
- Some vendors accept credit cards, but some are cash only. ATMs are available.
- Download the Shipshewana Trading Place mobile app for a vendor directory.
- Sign up at the Information Booth to win hourly drawings for free food and free shopping bags!
- Lodging – Farmstead Inn & Conference Center
For more questions, call 260-768-4129, or visit our FAQ page.
Admission fee: $3.00/car for parking